Efficient hauling begins with an on-the-farm platform scale from Central City Scale.
10′ x 30′ Platform Module
A 10′ x 30′ Platform Module combined with an 8′ x 10′ Portable Platform provide the grain producer an accurate and economical farm management tool.
Build the Platform Scale length of your choice with 10′ x 30′ platform modules, or add to your existing portable platform scale with a 10′ x 30′ module to make a complete semi scale.
10′ x 30′ Platform Module
Truck Platform – side view
Truck Platform Scale
Close Up View
Truck Platform Pit
Can be customized to most needs.
Central City Scale offers several indicators with varying degrees of sophistication, price and features.
All models are water and dust resistant, have been thoroughly tested in the harshest farm environments, and carry a three-year warranty. An optional RS-232 serial port for interfacing with printers or computers is also available on all models. Choose the indicator that best fits your application. Not all features are listed here — literature is available for each indicator with complete features and specifications.
The 640/640XL indicator gives simple, yet accurate and reliable weighing for TMR mixers, grain carts, livestock scales, feed bins, and weight carts and many more applications.
* 1.1″ backlit alpha-numeric LCD display.
* Zero key zeros the scale, Print key transfers weight data to printer, computer, or transfer data module.
* Gross/Net allows viewing of both gross and net weights. Tare key useful for temporary zeroing of the scale.
* Easily selectable levels of motion filtering for mixer or livestock applications to settle the weight display readings.
* Auto LOC weight features for livestock weighing.
* Tracks 100 memory accumulators: individual and total accumulations and averages of each memory channel. (Ex: Yields, Livestock, Ingredient Usage, etc.)
* HOLD weight feature for mobile OEM equipment.
* Optional lower connector options, can plug weigh bars directly into indicator.
* Optional RS-232 serial port, with battery backed time and date with multiple printouts available for printer or TDM system.
* Optional interface to RD40 series remote displays, including the RD40RF wireless remote display.
The 640XL has the same standard features as the 640, but comes with a 2.0″ backlit display for easy reading from truck or tractor cab.
The 915 is the ideal instrument for portable platform truck scales. The 915 features include:
* Simple net weighing can be performed by selecting a tare using push-button tare or one of the 100 tare registers, and then placing the loaded container or vehicle on the scale. The indicator automatically calculates net weight and can send data to a printer, PC or memory module.
* 100 tare registers can be preset and recalled by pressing 0 through 99 on the keypad.
* Split axle weighing of large trucks can be performed on small platform scales. The indicator accumulates weight data for each axle as it is weighed. Values can be automatically sent to a printer, PC or memory module.
* Optional single or multiple function remote control units are available. These units can zero, tare or change the weighing mode without a trip to the indicator.
The XLR-6 remote displays feature bright red LEDs to clearly show scale data in any lighting condition. The RS-232 interface and autolearn feature make connecting to an indicator or other serial device a snap. Rugged steel enclosure.
XLR-8 / XLR-12
The XLR-8 & XLR-12 remote displays feature bright red LEDs to clearly show scale data in any lighting condition. The RS-232 interface and autolearn feature make connecting to an indicator or other serial device a snap. Rugged steel enclosure.