Introducing the NEW Central City Scale Tablet and Smartphone Scale App.
- Compatible With Any Load Bars-Our device can connect to any load bars from any manufacturer. You can simply switch out your existing indicator for our device and you’re up and running.
- Wide Temperature-Our device can withstand extreme temperature and any climate.
- High Temperature-We’ve designed our device to withstand high vibration,as we know driving a grain cart across rough terrain is just business as usual.
- Long-Life Battery-Our advanced battery management techniques mean we can easily last a season, keeping running throughout harvest.
- Waterproof-Our IP-65 box can withstand rain, mud and snow, so it can be mounted on the outside of your grain cart. And because it’s polycarbonate, it’s resistant to impacts and to UV damage.
- Wireless-Our wireless connectivity means that you no longer need a cable between the tractor and the grain cart. Our box communicates with wireless with your mobile device and provides power to the load bars.
- Over-The-Air Updates-Because we can update the software on our Libra device from your smartphone or tablet, we can continue to add new capabilities to your hardware without you needing to go to your dealer to take advantage of new features.
The patent pending device connects wirelessly to all in-range mobile devices providing world-class indicator displays to your entire team. Wireless and battery operated means that it’s simple to install, and our power-efficient design means you can easily get through a season without replacing the battery. Our rugged design can handle extreme temperature, vibration, mud, sun, rain and snow.
- Compatible with any load bars-Our device can connect to any load bars from any manufacturer. You can simply switch out your existing indicator for our device and you’re up and running.
- Wide Temperature-Our device can withstand extreme temperature, handling any climate.
- High Vibration-We’ve designed our device to withstand high vibration, as we know driving a grain cart across a rough field is just business as usual.
How Does it Work?
- 1. The patent pending Bluetooth transmitter installs on the grain cart and wires to the junction box connected to the weigh-bars. An in-tractor tablet or smartphone communicates wirelessly with the grain cart to become the scale indicator.
- 2. Beyond the tractor, combine and truck operators can monitor operations with their mobile devices when in range of the grain cart (hundreds of feet).
- 3. Cloud-connectivity unifies the system across your entire operation. Crop flow transactions can be emailed, or optionally stored securely in the cloud for access wherever you are.
Everyone wants better, user friendly products. Companies are responding with add-ons to enhance their traditional offerings. Agrimatics has taken a different perspective, and see endless possibilities in the cloud. The Libra is wireless, there are no cables between the grain cart and the tractor, so installation is a simple. Agrimatics has done away with complicated menus and buttons, and added cloud connectivity to your grain cart.