Feed Foreman software (loaded on the 3060)
Feed Foreman is a powerful ration management solution designed for feeding efficiency and increased profitability. This package consists of two components; Feed Foreman for the Model 3060 touchscreen and Feed Foreman PC software.
Very easy to learn and use. Touch screen makes indicator very user friendly and intuitive.
Four batching options: batch recipes by pen, premix batch by size , batch recipe by load size, batch by autosizing based on first ingredient.
Easily adjust pen count numbers at the indicator or via Feed Foreman PC Dry Matter percentage can be adjusted at the indicator or via Feed Foreman PC Easily transfer feeding dat to Feed Foreman PC via USB stick.
Grain Tracker Software – GT460 – AUTO LOG
- Grain Tracker software is provided to install on your PC allowing you to quickly upload information from the thumb drive and easily print out reports in Excel in PDF format.
- Measure crop yields, compare individual fields, soil types, seed hybrids, fertilizer types, tillage equipment, and methods.
- Know the exact weight of grain going into and coming out of on-farm storage
- Measure share-cropping shares
- Measure crop damage for insurance documentation
- Document each and every load
- Provides peace of mind, eliminating guesswork
- Saves time by weighing in field vs. hauling to a platform scale
- Helps make more informed decisions for managing land for best performance and profitability
Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp™ weighing technology has proven itself for speed and accuracy since it was developed 10 years ago. Combined with a rugged design, suitable for even the most extreme outdoor farm environments, Tru-Test’s weigh scales indicators have earned a global reputation as the animal weight capture and data management solution.
And now we have developed the next generation. The 5000 series.
The XR5000 is faster to set up and access information, with a revolutionary screen that is clearly visible in the yards (even in the harshest sunlight). It also has more options to speed up data transfer and increased storage capacity.
It’s never been easier to track the performance of your animals and make better informed decisions.
||Store up to 1 million records in 1000 weighing sessions and record up to 100 pieces of information for each animal.
||Range of features to calculate and visualize performance of individual animals or groups.
||Up to 10-way drafting by any criteria.
||Pre-loaded common setups or save own favorite setups to easily switch between jobs.
||Calculate target weights.
||Track, apply and manage treatments e.g. type, dosage, withholding periods, set alarms.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 7” display with unique transflective screen technology gives screen clarity in even the brightest sunlight
- Accurate live weights captured quickly with Superdamp™ III technology
- Quick access keys and keypad avoids dirty fingers on screen
- Built-in step-by-step instructions and pop-up help
- Quickly transfer information through your mobile device (Android* or Apple*), USB memory stick or computer
- Link wirelessly or by cables to other devices eg Electronic ID readers, auto drafters, barcode scanners and more
- Water, dust and shock proof IP67 case
- Long life battery: 10 hrs with backlight on and 13 hrs with backlight off (in daylight)
260 mm x 225 mm x 65 mm (10 1/4 x 9˝ x 2 1/2˝)
1.75 kg (3.85 lbs)
10 hours (backlight on), 13 hours (backlight off in daylight)
5 hours in normal conditions
TOTAL MEMORY (INDIVIDUAL RECORDS)
IP67, 100% waterproof and dust proof
FILE / SESSION CAPACITY
DRAFTING / SORTING RANGES
Up to 10-way drafting
DRAFTING / SORTING CRITERIA
Digi-Star designed the Scale Link product line to gather weight information using our unique algorithms to provide accurate output in SERIAL, CAN, or ISOBUS format.
Scale Link can be used in grain carts, planters, seed tenders, air seeders, TMRs, manure and fertilizer spreader applications where communication of weight values are used independently or in conjunction with other systems.
Scale Link is Specifically Designed to Eliminate Cab Clutter:
- Scale Link is the future! Use existing virtual terminal as scale indicator interface display
- Communicates and adapts for use with many different brands of virtual terminal displays
- For use with all brands of equipment.
Scale Link Virtual Terminal (VT) Display:
- User interface possible with existing hardware
- Connectivity to different brands of virtual terminals
- All implement manufacturers to utilize weight information in their system programming
Scale Link and Scale Link ISOBUS Communication:
- ISOBUS is inter-connectivity between different manufacturers
- Manufacturer-spanning interoperability between implement and tractor
- Use of a single input/output terminal (VT) for all implements
NEW! Agrimatics Aero cloud service for your Agrimatics Libra Cart
Manage your data from wherever you are.
Agrimatics Aero is an optional cloud service for your Libra Cart system running on iOS devices. Available in both Basic and Pro versions, Aero provides automatic data back up and data syncing between multiple mobile devices.
Well, first off, it’s free! Since all of your harvest data is stored directly on the Libra app, an Aero Basic account protects your data in case of a lost, stolen or damaged mobile device by automatically backing up all your harvest data as soon as you are connected to the Internet. Backing up your data to the cloud also eliminates the need for you to email out your data from the app on demand, and allows you to manage it on our Aero desktop web application.
Aero Pro includes the automatic data back up feature, and provides data syncing between multiple mobile devices. If you have two or more grain carts collecting harvest data, Aero Pro will merge that data together when an Internet connection is available via Wi-Fi or cellular. It will also allow other users (those in trucks, combines, etc.) to see cart and truck weights as well as totals in real-time when an Internet connection is available. This data can be viewed, edited and managed on our Aero desktop web application.
Did we mention it is free?
- Data from each of your Libra Cart systems is automatically backed up to your AERO account as you harvest (when an internet connection is available).
- Data can be viewed and exported from the AERO desktop web application.
- Data can easily be restored to a new mobile device in the case of loss or damage.
($99 USD annually/user)
Includes all of the features of AERO Basic.
- Allows additional users (those in trucks, combines, etc.) to view, add and edit harvest data.
- Data is synchronized across your mobile devices in real-time (when an internet connection is available).
- Data can be viewed, edited and managed from the AERO desktop web application.